How can you make a difference?
Alamance County Community Services Agency , Inc. has an impressive history , which speaks clearly of the willingness of countless individuals to serve through Community Action to improve the quality of life in Alamance County. Our mission is to move people from poverty to economic self-sufficiency and improve the quality of life of people in need.
How can you help the fight against poverty and hunger?
- Become a volunteer at one of our meal sites
- Get involved in Community Action
- Donate food to our on site emergency food pantry
- Help create career opportunities
- Join our Board of Directors
- Make a tax deductible donation
Food Pantry Items Needed
Dry or canned Milk Macaroni and Cheese
Canned Vegetables Soups and Saltines
Peanut Butter Cereal
The Board of Directors and staff of Alamance County Community Services Agency, Inc. are very appreciative of the support given by individuals, organizations, businesses, and churches in our local community. Please continue your support by making a donation to ACCSA and help us continue to HELP PEOPLE & CHANGE LIVES!